"It is better to travel ten thousand miles than to read ten thousand books." - Chinese Proverb

Monday, June 25, 2012

自由

It's official:

The grades are submitted.
The paperwork is complete.
The folders are stamped and the exams are signed.

What does all of this mean?

My first year as a teacher at HNU is OVER! It feels unreal. But I'm definitely looking forward to this summer vacation, and, surprisingly enough, I'm already looking forward to next year's classes.

To celebrate the end of the year, I went out to dinner with Rachel and Dave to enjoy delicious Mexican cuisine (Yes, we have a legitimate Mexican restaurant here - it's called Pancho's. It's awesome.)

I'll only have one day to relax and get myself together, and then the travelling begins! And I can't wait to tell y'all all about it :)

No comments: